Slightly OT: FC9 i386 cd's

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:49:17 UTC 2008

2008/5/12 David Hunter <davehoz at gmail.com>:
> Ops my bad - Australia - i don't have a DVD burner, but have a cd burner.
> Are CD-R's ok? I'm in Sydney. did you want the Source isos or the actual
> install iso CD's ?

Actually I would prefer my own account on your PC so I can connect
directly to you and make sure you aren't modifying the iso before it
gets burnt to disk. Its not that I don't trust you, its just well, i
don't trust you. Out of curiosity, exactly how much will a set of
iso's cost me? and does that include shipping?

Max

--
Don't worry about stupidity. First of all, stupidity inspires it's own
demise and second , it creates opportunity. This ensures progress.