Fedora 8.0 Installation problems

Robert Cox robshellcox at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 20:49:08 UTC 2008

I just purchased a new Intel Core 2 Duo Pentium with a Windows Vista Operating system. I would like to configure my system for dual boot (Vista/Linux). I have already partitioned my drive using Partition Commander. I have also downloaded my iso files and burned them to a DVD disk. After rebooting and beginning the installation procedure. I made it through the first couple of steps OK, but it does not recognize my device driver when I try to install from a CD. How do I get it to find my device driver? FYI, I am hooked to the internet through DSL. I have thought about going through the NFS route. Does it matter which NFS I use? I am pretty new at this. I appreciate any assistance you can give.

  Rob