SE Alert windows

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Wed May 14 15:57:55 UTC 2008

    I am getting a lot of setroubleshoot entries in my messages log
due to the pyzor and spamassassin not having proper SElinux rules
setup for them. This results in the alert window constantly appearing
from the menu bar whenever one of this setroubleshoot entries occur.
Is there a way to disable the gnome SE Linux alerts without disabling
SELinux entirely? Of course the best fix would be for pyzor and
spamassassin to become SELinux compatible. Thanks in advance for
any advice.
                  Jack