f9 java test fails

Lillian Angel langel at redhat.com
Wed May 14 18:30:49 UTC 2008

David L wrote:
> I tried to test f9 java under firefox by going to
> http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp .
> This worked for me in f8 with icedtea but fails for me in f9 with
> openjdk.  Is this
> expected or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Looks like there is a bug, I am getting this error:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " "
	at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
	at java.lang.Integer.<init>(Integer.java:636)
	at testvmDynamicJavaCom.init(testvmDynamicJavaCom.java:195)
	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:436)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

The plugin is being installed correctly, so it should work with all
other applets.

I will look into this issue.

Thanks,
Lillian