KDE docs

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed May 14 21:28:58 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan <poc <at> usb.ve> writes:
> Not a single one of the various KDE4 apps I've tried on F9 has a working
> Help (not even Dolphin, the new file browser!), even though I can see a
> bunch of docbook files under /usr/share/doc/HTML. Is there some extra
> set of packages one is magically supposed to know about to get the
> documentation? Or some magic script one is supposed to run to generate
> the docs from the docbook files?

It turns out KDE is trying to use a file from kdelibs-devel at runtime, we'll
have to move that file to the main kdelibs package. We will issue an update to
fix this as soon as possible. As a workaround, if you don't mind all the
dependencies that will drag in, you can install kdelibs-devel.

        Kevin Kofler