Fedora 9 Update Repositories

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 14 21:38:53 UTC 2008

Andrig T. Miller wrote:
> Here is the output of yum repolist:
>
> yum repolist
> Loaded plugins: allowdowngrade, refresh-packagekit
> repo id              repo name                                 status
> adobe-linux-i386     Adobe Systems Incorporated                enabled
> livna-testing        Livna for Fedora Core 9 - x86_64 - Testi  enabled
> livna-testing-debug  Livna for Fedora Core 9 - x86_64 - Testi  enabled
> updates-testing      Fedora 9 - x86_64 - Test Updates          enabled
> updates-testing-debu Fedora 9 - x86_64 - Test Updates Debug    enabled
>
> It's matches what I have enabled through the GUI, but there aren't
> options for something besides Test repositories.

This is definitely a misconfiguration. Probably because you customized
your repository configuration and the fedora-release update wrote its
configuration file into a new location rather than overwriting an
existing one.  Look for .rpmnew files in /etc/yum.repos.d and use that
to replace your existing ones or disable the testing repos and enable
the base ones manually.

Rahul