KDE 4...

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:40:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 18:20 -0400, Mike Chalmers wrote:
> What do y'all think of KDE 4? It doesn't seem to be as technical as
> KDE 3 to me, I don't like that. The system configuration lacks
> options, I can't figure out how to get things the way that I want
> them, etc. I am not saying that it is not good, though. That maybe it
> just needs more options.

I'm not sure what you mean by "not as technical", but at the moment KDE4
does have fewer options than KDE3. However I'm assuming that's because
it's really a beta (despite the name). Expect more goodies in version
4.1 around July.

For the moment it's usable, though you have to live with some
limitations, mostly cosmetic as far as I can see.

poc