minicom questions, need expert

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu May 15 05:21:16 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> sorry about the late rely here Kevin.  The above example, except to -Plp3,
[...]
>> Many thanks, to Kevin J. Cummings, or anyone else who can shed some light
>> on this.
>
>I'm not sure I have a definitive answer for you.  I wish I did!
>
>Good Luck!

Its beginning to look as if I'm going to have to write a filter to break it up
into say 60 line pages & send them to lpr one 'file' at a time.  There
apparently is not a way to send a valid EOF from the other end unless someone
can decode a '^Z' into a value I can try just for grins.

Thanks Kevin.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)