nvidia for F9

Erich Zigler ezigler at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:21:47 UTC 2008

Which makes it all the more frustrating that F9 shipped this
particular Xorg server that keeps many individuals from running this
version of Fedora.

It is unknown when exactly Xorg 1.5 will be released and how long it
will take the video card manufacturers to release the proper drivers.
And with a new release every 6 months my initiative to perform a
upgrade drops as more time passes.

Granted, this wouldn't be an issue if they would release the drivers
as OSS, but it also wouldn't be an issue if F9 didn't ship this
particular Xorg. :)