Live USB wireless connection

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 17 02:49:33 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 12:37 -0400, Daniel Y. Zhang wrote:
> So my question is, you have to broadcast your wireless AP for fedora 9
> to recognize?

Not broadcasting the SSID does NOT help security in the slightest, and
can make networking difficult for all manner of things, it's breaking a
fundamental part of wireless networking.  Don't expect things to work
when they're not used properly.  Broadcast the SSID.

I read messages from the public lists.