X doesn't start

Peter Lesterhuis peterlesterhuis at tiscali.nl
Mon May 19 18:36:04 UTC 2008

Hi,
After upgrading my HP-laptop to F9 the x-server doen't start.
When I type "startx" this error is being displayed:

"...
(EE) Failed to load module "record" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "type1" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found
giving up.
xinit: Connection refused (errno 111): unable to connect to X server
xinit: No such process (errno 3): Server error."

The video.xdriver is described as: Intel Corporation Mobile
915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller.

I don't understand this message. I would appreciate if someone could
help me.
Peter