Using Gparted

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 20 02:01:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 10:41 -0400, Jim wrote:
> /home has nothing in it , other than the empty folders made by the
> install.

If /home's a partition, then you could simply remove it, resizing your
other partition(s), then recreate the default files & folders (either in
a new /home partition, or in a home folder in "/", depending on what you
want to do).  That'd be less effort than shuffling two partitions
around, as I've read in other responses.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.15-80.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.