Touchpad on Dell

William Burrows wburrows at redhat.com
Thu May 22 22:10:34 UTC 2008

The touchpad is still useless.  Did I do it correctly?  Is there anything I should remove? Thanks

#Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen      0   "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice     "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice     "Keyboard0" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice     "TouchPad" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Driver "synaptics"
        Identifier "TouchPad"