Vista / Fedora9 - dual boot problem

Thoralf Polet polet at rocketmail.com
Mon May 26 14:35:34 UTC 2008

After successfully installing Fedora 9 everytime I boot Vista for the very first time Fedora refuses to boot with the grub error message #13 "Invalid or unsupported executable format".

  I may boot Fedora as often as I like *immediately* after installing Fedora - but the first boot of Vista kills it all.

  Grub is placed into MBR, Vista resides in the primary partition (Vista was pre-installed), one hard disk.

  Using Fedora 8 before - everything was perfect...

  Thanks in advance.