Problem with NDISWrapper+BCM43XG

Chris S. Wilson coolcat at coolcatpc.com
Mon May 26 20:59:16 UTC 2008

I've found out this is a BCM4231 chipset card, I cant seem to find any
information on the forums or anything about it, does anyone have any
wireless resources/forums they could point me to?

I've tried ndiswrapper+Linksys driver, and various bcmwl5 drivers, the
b43legacy/xx drivers in linux.everything, no luck.

Please advise,

Chris

--

Chris Wilson