F9 Login theme

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:45:06 UTC 2008

Brian C. Huffman wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 01:02 +0000, g wrote:
>

> Everyone relax.  I've been a longtime linux user - slackware back when
> you needed to download like 20 3 1/2" disks.  :-)  I'm not a newbie
> complaining.  I just expected a little something more from a release.
> It's obvious that RedHat is not taking *this* codebase as a basis for
> their Enterprise Desktop.  :-)
>
> But that's ok.  I'll still happily run it - I was just a little
> surprised and was wondering if there was anyone that had some tricks up
> their sleaves that would make the login more similar to the theme.

If you had been following Rawhide, and I would not have expected you to do
that, you would have seen many changes and such during the processes.

I think that all of the 'eye candy' and the 'my way' stuff will come back
eventually.

As I said. This is work-in-progress. And you get to see the new 'stuff' as it
comes out.
--

    David