Gnome utility for remembering ssh passwords?

David Jansen jansen at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue May 27 09:26:43 UTC 2008

I have ssh-agent running as soon as I log in, and it seems to be
referenced in /etc/X11/xinit/Xsession, which as far as I know is the
script started by gdm to start an X session

As far as I know, I didn't need to do anything to make ssh-agent run

Well, I just sent a message to the list regarding a related problem,
pam_ssh which used to be able to unlock your ssh keys automatically if
their passphrase was identical to your system password, but that doesn't
seem to work any more.

David Jansen