F9 Login theme

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue May 27 15:13:31 UTC 2008

g wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 21:40 -0400, David Boles wrote:
>> Ya mean that he paid a fair price for what he has???
>
> well, sure, he is out a blank dvd that he could have put a movie on,
> or a lot of data backup, not to mention 'nudie pixs'.
>
> but what the heck, how much is a man out now a days for a blank dvd?
>
> i now only buy cd for music. dvd for data, movie, boot cd/dvd.iso.
>
> plastic is cheep. gasoline is expensive.

You actually burn the release to a DVD? I just put it on my server,
write the boot image to a USB memory drive, and boot from it. Then I
do a network install from the local server. It may be subjective,
but the install feels like it is faster pulling the data over the
network then from a local DVD.

Mikkel