Setting up DNS; Internet and Intranet questions

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Wed May 28 16:22:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 11:39 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> Daniel B. Thurman wrote"
> | Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> | | On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 07:44 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> [snip!]
>
> You might want to look at:
> http://www.garykessler.net/library/dns.html

Just for grins (and review) I re-read this primer. Unfortunately, it
didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. Our name servers are set
up properly, but we are still not able to get them to resolve anything.
The issue has to be somewhere else on the servers themselves...

--
"If you are calm while all around you is chaos,

--Unknown