how to find WEP/WPA key to network if possible

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 23:46:00 UTC 2008

The guy is on vacation, A teacher needs to connect to the network to teach a lesson.  Nothing illegal or bad.  Otherwise I would not ask this question.  I do not want to use unauthorized network without permission.  I can ask permission from Administration, but the guy that knows the key is not here.  If there is no way to do it, then I rest my case!  The person can die and then the key is lost to the network.  There has to be a way to do it.  The computer could access the network before. it was set up by wireless dhcp, but now someone who manages the network put a key and many users(teachers) cannot access the internet.  The person that takes care of that is on vacation.  Is there a way or not?
That is all that I am asking.
Thanks,
Antonio