how to find WEP/WPA key to network if possible

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 14:58:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 16:46 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> [...]
Despite what others are saying in general the answer is no. It is
equivalent to asking how oyu can login to an account someone who is not
available to give you his passwd. The answer is you can't without
resorting to hacking.
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their
minds cannot change anything. -- G.B. Shaw
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net