putty

roland roland at cat.be
Fri May 30 12:01:44 UTC 2008

Hello,

Is there someone who can tell me how to install more fonts for putty?
I do not understand how it works. Sometimes I get a lot of fonts, but most
of the time I only get 2:
fixed
luxi mono

I looked at /usr/sbin/chkfontpath
to find out where the system is looking for fonts
1: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled
2: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi:unscaled
3: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi:unscaled
4: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1
5: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo
6: /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1

Under Type1 I have a lot of fonts and I added all TTF fonts of mswindows
But nothing works

When I look at systems where putty offers me lots of fonts, I don't find
any difference.

Help!!!

Thanks
Roland