F8 -> F9 horror

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat May 31 01:42:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 21:31 -0400, lanas wrote:

> And please, keep your new stuff to play with.  When it reaches a state
> that can be acceptable, then let it out.
>
> Not before.

You do realize that the way it gets to be "acceptable" is by people
using it? You do realize that that is precisely what Fedora is *for*? If
you don't like that, by all means use Centos or RHEL or some other
distro, just don't expect a bleeding-edge system to be trouble-free.

poc

PS I had no trouble configuring my HP network printer. The process was
identical to F8 and works the same.