How do I create 6 pages?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sat Nov 1 16:08:02 UTC 2008

On Saturday, Nov 1st 2008 at 01:23 -0000, quoth Anoop:

=>On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Dan Thurman <dant at cdkkt.com> wrote:
=>>> Any ideas? Am I missing something? Do I have to pay extra ;-)
=>No need to pay anything :).
=>BTW what KDE version are you using?
=>I am using KDE-4.1.2 and I am seeing 'Multiple Desktops' icon
=>
=>-anoop
=>

I'm getting there! I now have the 6 desktops that I want. Now I just need
one more thing.

If I hit Ctrl-F2 it takes me to Desktop2. It only works for Desktops 1-4.
What happened to the Ctrl-F5 and F6? How to I map that?

TIA

steveo at syslang.net