Which one is better Ubuntu Or Fedora 9

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 16:54:22 UTC 2008

Alex Makhlin wrote:
> Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> Alex Makhlin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Which one do you think is better and for what reasons. Ubuntu or Fedora
>>> 9. Personally I like Fedora 9.
>>>

>> Better for what? It is a matter of using the correct tool for the job.
>>
>> Mikkel
>>
> The job is sir to have the best Linux environment. So which is better,
> Fedora OR Ubuntu?

Sorry, your answer is insufficient to provide a detailed answer.  The
phrase "Best Linux
Environment" has no qualifiers, provides no level of detail that would
allow a salient
and defendable answer.  Your question could be equated to "where is the
best weather?"
Without providing qualifiers, the anser to both questions - yours and
the one I just posed -
remains - DEPENDS.
bob