Which one is better Ubuntu Or Fedora 9

Christopher A. Williams chriswfedora at cawllc.com
Sun Nov 2 20:58:43 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 11:48 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
<snip..>

> While having choices is nice, if you are going to make the inevitable
> internet car analogy, if one of the companies (Linux distros in general)
> only has about 1% of the total market to begin with, would you still
> think it was a good idea to fragment that into a bazillion models that
> can't be supported with interchangeable parts?  You aren't talking Ford
> and Chevy here - it's more like DeLorian and Tesla.

...Going completely off topic here, but I do have to say that the Tesla
is an _extremely_ cool car!

http://www.teslamotors.com

Once both the $$$ and my wife gives me permission, sign me up for
one... :)

The Governator has one too.

Cheers,

Chris

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding,
severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and
with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are we sure this is a
good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

--Jay Leno