[OT] Max Spevack in Linux Format interview

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Mon Nov 3 12:26:32 UTC 2008

Well got my new Linux Format the other day and on the bottom here is a
little blurb about an interview with Max talking about freedom and
fedora. I have briefly scanned the article and looks to be a good read.
Fedora has been getting alot of coverage in Llinux Format this year much
more than previous years anyway. So things must be getting better right.
Well if your not a subscriber like me I'm sure you can pick up a copy up
at your local book stand or news store. Enjoy.
--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org