Livna / RPMFusion updates

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:24:56 UTC 2008

Mike <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Doing:
> less /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmfusion-free-updates.repo
> shows that gpgcheck is enabled so if any future updates come in then
> it will check against the keys. Since the rpm that installed to put these

I guess the key signatures can be checked against those held in the rpm-fusion
web pages somewhere although at this point I must admit I could not find the
key signatures anywhere!

Maybe someone will enlighten me as to where they are so we can check against
keys in our systems - if we want to be really paranoid!

--
mike