control-center?? -- SOLVED

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Tue Nov 4 15:35:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:00:21 +1030, Tim wrote:

> Tim:
>>> Do you mean with the package in general, or that you didn't get a menu
>>> entry created for it?
>
> Beartooth:
>> The latter.
>
> Have you been editing the menus?  As well as options for adding or
> changing menu content, you can simply turn some entries on or off.

	No, I haven't. I know I installed the app to do it, but I've been
more concerned with other things, and haven't even tried it.

	I just found one, called alacarte. On the machines without the
Control Center on the panel, sure enough, it was unchecked there, God
knows why. So I checked it, and various other intriguing stuff besides.

	Anyway, I have it now.

	Many, many thanks!