selinux question(s) (/home really = /n/home..)

Matt Nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Tue Nov 4 19:03:09 UTC 2008

yes, all upto date. a new build from my kickstart is finishing updating
right now (had to add oddjob/turn it on by default). Once its done I'll send
what info I can.

Before i was getting an selinux alert/error, but i generated and loaded a
local policy, which took care of the selinux alert, but still didn't fix
xguest (it just bouces back out to GDM).

More coming soon. Thanks for all the help!