acer aspire one - wireless ethernet

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 22:12:47 UTC 2008

hmmm...

ok. does the router have any logging function? if it does, anything in the
logs? what kind of router by the way?

also. if you have time, are you willing to see if you can setup a test
between your two machines/router with the machines both having static ip
addresses?

i'm curious to nail down exactly what the issue might be...

i'm inclined to think it's a setting somewhere in the router...

you say you're using scp... can you setup a nis share on one of the boxes,
and attach from the other, and copy the files from the client, to the nis
share?