Mouse Issues after latest security updae

kevin kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Fri Nov 7 03:56:55 UTC 2008

Hi All;

I'm running Fedora9 and KDE 4.2 within Vmware on a mac. It was working
great, then today at some point I let it install a new security update
(or maybe a couple).  It was still fine till I rebooted.

Now I can't click on the F-menu any longer at all. I can click the
programs on the plasma panel only. Once I open a program if I click
any of the menus like the file or edit menu the menu shows up for a
second and immediately goes away. Trying to click on the F-menu does
the same thing.

Any Ideas how to fix ?

Thanks in advance.