f9 and firefox

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Sat Nov 8 06:55:52 UTC 2008

I am just bringing up f9, and am having problems with FireFox.
Normal things seem to display OK, but film clips dont, rather I get a
screen saying that I need the flash player.

If I go thru the button pushing to get the flash player and try the
film clip again, Im right back where I started, being told that I need
to load the flash player.

Is this because I have a 64bit FireFox, and there is only a 32bit
plugin?  If so I wish the system would either tell me that no plugin
exists, or warn me that its not going to load the plugin.  Ive wasted
a lot of time on this one.

And, if this is the case what do I do?
Can I (somehow) load a 32bit firefox (why there is a 64bit one is not
clear), and then get the plugin to work -- deleting the 64bit one nach.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com