fonts in f9

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Mon Nov 10 18:40:29 UTC 2008

In in the process of upgrading from fc6 to f9, and one of the biggest
aggrivations
is fonts.

I wont say that they have screwed things up (tho thats the way I feel) but they
have definately changed things...  WHY????

When I try to run xconfig to build a new kernel, the font size is bigger, and
I dont
seem to be seeing the top  few items in the menus.  Anyone know where to change
this so I dont have to go hunting?

Dito with exmh, the fonts  in the table of folders are unreadable, but I know
where
 to fix that one.

And Im running twm as a window manager.
In the dropdown menu for the running processes (the icon manager) the fonts are
probably twice the size that they were before.  Im going t assume this can be
fixed
somewhere in .twmrc, but if anyone has gone thruthis and found the place, I
would
be appreciative i you would drop a line,- it will save me some time.

All these changes are going to make working between f9 and earlier systems a
real
pain,- Im going to have to think about how Im going to install the correct
config files
for each release...

--
                                        Reg.Clemens