Linux backup help

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 10 22:59:35 UTC 2008

hi les/guys...

assume you had/have a usb/external drive that was connected to the laptop.
assume that it was also the same size (2.5") as the laptop drive... couldn't
you set up a process to do a complete rsync/backup every x hours.... of
everything on the drive in use.

this would give a complete, always available backup that would always be
right at your arms ready!!!

ok.. so what would be needed to accomplish this!!

thanks!