install Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825

sam Ruma asu_mcs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 02:22:20 UTC 2008

I have installed Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825 by doing the below steps:
1.      Disabled built in LAN in the setup.
2.      Installed Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825.
3.      Went back and enable the built in LAN in the setup to get the ethernet card to works.
The problem when I start the computer I get the black screen and Fedora doesn’t load.  And if I disable the built in LAN I don’t get network device in my machine.
Can someone help me please?