Create professional looking Invoices with Linux ?

Richard England rlengland at verizon.net
Tue Nov 11 04:42:53 UTC 2008

Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> anyone have suggestions per software or openoffice templates that will help me
> create professional looking invoices ?
>

> Thanks in advance

OpenOffice 2.3 on my F8 system, and OpenOffice 2.4 on my F9 system both
an invoice form available.  I don't believe I've added anything of that
nature post install.

Look in File>New>Templates and Documents  In OO2.3  At that level there
are two called Modern Invoice and Elegant Invoice.  In OO2.4 use the
same pull down but click on the "Templates" group and there is an
Invoice document there.

HTH,

~~R