install Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825

sam Ruma asu_mcs at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 00:21:40 UTC 2008

Patrick

This is what I have for you:

1.      I’m not going to change my e-mail setup every time I send an e-mail just to make you happy. No one complains about the format but you. Maybe you have a problem with your e-mail. So, if you don’t like my e-mail don’t open it.
2.      About top-posting. Guess what? I don’t attempt to do so.. All I do is type the list e-mail (fedora-list at redhat.com) and the subject..
3.      Since you are fedora guru, why don’t you solve the problem I have posted instead of arguing over minor things?

     Sorry, I’m not trying to be rude