Secure WebDAV in nautilus & Fedora 9

Prasan (ප්‍රසාන්) Hettiarachchi prasanhetti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:37:03 UTC 2008

In fedora 9 Places-> Connect to server does not give you the option of
secure webdav access.

I can sucessfuly connect to this server in firefox but it's read only. using
URI (https://example.com:2078)

The server I'm trying to connect has a private SSL certificate. (so it's not
trusted by system CA). Firefox let you put an exception.

But I can try to connect to this server by typing 'davs://example.com:2078'
in nautilus location bar. Nautilus prompts for the username/password, but
after giving the username/password I cannot continue further.

--
Prasan

http://linux.wellassa.org