Upgrade to 64-bit F10

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 17:05:02 UTC 2008

--- On Sat, 11/15/08, Carroll Grigsby <cgrigs at earthlink.net> wrote:

> FWIW, I've only had one problem with it: lots of
> dropouts with streaming
> sound -- see bugzilla #462026.
>
> -- cmg
>
> --

I did not see those problems that you and others pointed out, but as of two or three days I tried to play music for more than 2 or 3 hours and I encountered them.  The problem seems to be between pulseaudio and alsa.  I play mp3s and oggs on my computer and I choose (-ao alsa) option in mplayer and it skips songs and pulseaudio dies out and refers me to the Wiki for the Perfect setup.  If I let mplayer play by default it works using (oss) and it does not stop and pulseaudio is happy.

Thank you for letting me know about the bugzilla, I know that there are several, but since I did not encounter these issues, and now I am then I can certainly comment on them whenever I can.

Regards,

Antonio