Document Scanners that work with F9

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Nov 16 02:35:23 UTC 2008

Dave Feustel wrote:
> I'm looking for a document scanner that works well with F9.
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks.

Epson CX7400 printer and scanner work with FC6, using the driver from the
vendor. As of FC8 or early FC9 the driver wasn't updated. Since I can keep FC6
running safely behind a firewall, as a device controller, I can live with that,
although I would like to upgrade o/s at some point.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>