set up NAT (network address translation) on local server

Christopher K. Johnson ckjohnson at gwi.net
Thu Nov 20 18:27:24 UTC 2008

It appears from your email that there was an editing error at the COMMIT
or line after.
Perhaps instead of a line-end on those lines it has spaces and wrapped
them into one long line?
Could happen from copy and paste depending on circumstances.
Check that each rule is on its own line.

--
   "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know
   they shall never sit in" - Greek Proverb