HELP - Run two commands at the same time, in the same window on the terminal

Jose Hernandez mgdpz1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:16:42 UTC 2008

Hi, i would like to use macros (xnee) for answering my commands:

For example (sh script): this is for encrypt a file with gpg

gpg --e /directories/file -> This encrypt the file
cnee --replay output /file.xnl -> This is for running the macro

Then, gpg ask the name of the id, and file.xnl is a macro with the name
recorded. I would like to run this at the same time, but with more
commands and options.

What could i do? Somebody know the response?

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.