Some questions

Clint Dilks clintd at scms.waikato.ac.nz
Wed Nov 26 05:19:09 UTC 2008

vafa at aol.com.au wrote:
> I am using Fedora 10 (Gnome desktop on x86_64).
>
> 1- How do I install Adobe flash player?
>
> 2- How do I install Adobe PDF reader?
>
> 3- How Can I listen to MP3 files and watch movies?
>
> 4- How do I install nvida driver?
> Get a FREE AOL Email account with *unlimited storage*. Experience
> Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail
> while you chat! Register for your free email account at
> http://free.aol.com.au

Hi,

First Google is your friend searching for Fedora and these topics will
return a lot of results.

I would suggest that you look at http://www.fedorafaq.org/ it hasn't
been updated for Fedora 10 yet but most likely will be shortly.  I am
guessing that most of it will still be applicable.

Good Luck :)