F9 DOS attack

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 13:30:09 UTC 2008

hi dave...

just saw this thread. are you running a static ip on your external internet
connection. if you aren't, you could simply force the cable modem to reset
to another ip address..

you might have to work with comcast tech support to accomplish this. (get a
2nd/3rd level guy who actually knows/wants to help you out)

if you've already done this, has it managed to slow the offender down?

do you have a router connected to the cable modem? does it log the ip
addresses of the offending client?