has K3B been abandoned?

Fred Silsbee fredsilsbee at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 19:19:06 UTC 2008

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, dexter <dex.mbox at googlemail.com> wrote:

> From: dexter <dex.mbox at googlemail.com>
> Subject: Re: has K3B been abandoned?
> To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 7:10 PM
> On Wed November 26 2008 16:50:47 Rex Dieter wrote:
> > I can understand the frustration, but I'm failing
> to see how these recent
> > comments are in any way constructive or leading toward
> helping find a
> > solution.
> >
> > -- Rex
>
> So, we should suffer in silence. Did you know being vocal
> is a way to vent
> frustration.
>
> ...dex
>

> --

also a way of getting things done...it bothers me when I see people streaming away from Fedora because of something like this

yes I've heard it already...Fedora is not for everybody

I did a contract job where they had centos...I had never heard of it!

It was Fedora after castration! EEEWWWW!

If there is an error don't lock up my cpu and DVD drive.

Problem past! I have 3 good copies (verified several ways)

Are you and rex dieter the same guy?