Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Nov 26 23:00:47 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> There used to be a "Release Notes" button in Anaconda.  However, very
> few people used it, and the amount of code that we had to carry in the
> installer image to support it (like an HTML viewer) was large and
> unwieldy, especially hurting people who were trying to download a
> minimal image to install over a network/the Internet.

That is a consistent problem in Linux. Everything except for MAN pages
require tons of libraries, fonts, and too many supporting binaries.
Linux needs a lightweight documentation system that works in both CLI
and GUI environments.

Proposed Fedora Feature: Revolutionary, Lightweight Documentation System