Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 02:00:16 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> There used to be a "Release Notes" button in Anaconda.  However, very
> few people used it, and the amount of code that we had to carry in the
> installer image to support it (like an HTML viewer) was large and
> unwieldy, especially hurting people who were trying to download a
> minimal image to install over a network/the Internet.

Must be people like me. ;-)

I won't bother putting in a bugzilla.  Actually, once I read
the release notes, I got a few pieces of interest out of them.

The install went smooth as silk with the ext4 on the command
line.  The remodelling is going to be a chore for a while
though.

Thanks for your help.