FC10 : x86_64 network does not start at startup

E.D. Grootjans edgrootjans at versatel.nl
Thu Nov 27 14:38:37 UTC 2008

Hallo,

By the update from FC8 to FC9 i did got the following network problem.

The ethernet connection did not correctly startup at boot.
At every new boot the internet connection status was down

When i started it with support-> network -> activated it started.

I hoped that this problem was solved in FC10- because more people did
mention it.
But also in FC10 my network interface is down after a startup.

What do i have to do to fix this.

( I have this only in the x86_64 and not with the i386 version on
another computer)

Erik