Perl RPM bindings in F10

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Thu Nov 27 21:34:50 UTC 2008

Todd Zullinger writes:

> Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> In F10, I cannot compile neither Perl-RPM nor Perl-RPM2.
>>
>> Am I boned?
>
> No idea if you're boned or not, but rpm-4.6 was a major update to rpm,
> so I'd guess that any bindings will need some changes.  Are either of
> those bindings actively maintained?

Perl-RPM's most recent version came out in April 2007. Perl-RPM2's most
recent version came out in September 2006. Neither one is really very
active, but you would expect something like this to turn over every month.

I thought, perhaps, there might be a replacement package for Perl bindings
for RPM.